Discuss Spyder, Friend Adder and Song Play Increaser for MySpace

Song play increaser issue

Postby jessegoobz@yahoo.com » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:03 pm

I thought I would start a new post because the issue hasn't been resolved but something interesting happened 2 days ago. I tried the song play increaser again and it shows that it's working (doing something) but it doesn't show hits being calculated. Then when I checked my profile the next day I had 11000 hits on one song!!! The settings were to stop at 500 and to target all songs but for some reason it didn't work. what is going on with this feature??? is anyone else having issues???
jessegoobz@yahoo.com
Friend Adder

Re: Song play increaser issue

Postby wilybo » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:12 am

Yes there are strange things happening with Song Play Increaser

If I set up 'Fast' number of hits using Random Delay etc it registers at the bottom of the Song Play Increaser screen how many 'hits' have been done.

If however you select 'Normal' , although it is seen on myspace to increase the plays, the actual number of 'hits' on the bottom of the Song Player Increaser' screen reads as 0 hits

Also the 'Hits' now don't seem to work with regards to getting songs placed in the Charts - this was working very well until this latest version - I don't know if it is Spyder or if MySPace has changed something.

I wonder if this strange behaviour in the Song Player Increaser window reflects that, although song plays are seen to increase on myspace, none of them seem to be regarded as 'hits' and relevant to achieving chart positions.

Anyone know if the previous version of Spyder still works or if it is broken now too - if it does work where can you download the previous versions?
wilybo
Friend Adder

Postby spktr512 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Are you guys running only one or multiple instances of the song play increaser? If multiple are you selecting all songs on each instance or individual? Are you using proxies? If so are you downloading 1 list or more?

Also, there is more to getting on the charts than just song plays. MySpace checks to see your prominence on other Social platforms in order to assure that you are unlikely to be cheating. So for example if you have millions of plays per day and millions of fans on MySpace, but you only have 6 Facebook fans... You will be removed from chart contention more than likely.

Have you registered Copyright on your songs? Acoustic fingerprints?? Are the versions on MySpace shorter than the originals i.e., are they just snippets/previews??

Last thing to think about.....Which charts are you looking at in terms of location? Global Charts? U.S. charts? I've been number one on a Country chart and not even in the top 100 for the Global chart...Vice versa as well which makes NO SENSE....MySpace is VERY screwy. Yet there is method to their madness. You just have to figure it out...
spktr512
Friend Adder

Postby spktr512 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:30 pm

If you guys cared enough to answer a few of those little questions I might divulge my secrets..... I dominate charts. People know me ;)
spktr512
Friend Adder

Return to General Discussion