Discuss Spyder, Friend Adder and Song Play Increaser for MySpace

Adding Friends??

Postby spktr512 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Some days I can add up to 5000 friends. Some days not a single friend add registers on the little box/counter/ticker thing in the upper right hand corner of Spyder... Any ideas MLink??

Also, would it help to run more/less threads??

Last, do the number of threads run simultaneously pertain to the Song/Video play increasers in any way??

Huge thanks in advance.
spktr512
Friend Adder

Re: Adding Friends??

Postby mlink » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:14 am

By threads do you mean the number of simultaneous connections? If so, it doesn't matter, it just an option to speed things up if you have the cpu power.

No idea about the friend requests, perhaps they changed to a weekly limit of 5000? I know when I test things out it seems like I can go crazy with it.

The song play increaser is completely separate from the rest of the program so any of the settings in the preferences won't have any effect on it. MySpace changed some of the URLs for song plays but the basic operation of it hasn't changed. I had a conversation with their CEO about a month ago, they expressed interest in 'blessing' Spyder as a desktop application.
mlink
The Architect

Re: Adding Friends??

Postby spktr512 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Would they "bless" the song play increaser as well? I feel like these days MySpace will do anything to get some of their cred back...
spktr512
Friend Adder

Return to General Discussion