Discuss Spyder, Friend Adder and Song Play Increaser for MySpace

Re: Song Player Increaser is not working since three days

Postby mlink » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:51 pm

wilybo wrote:Correction. Sorry. The myspace plays WILL increase on myspace using the 'Faster' method. It didn't increase using the RealTime method.

Does the 'Faster' method qualify for Chart placements still?

Cheers

WB

Yes faster still counts. The difference is that the real-time mode simulates actually sitting there and listening to the song for 1 minute, therefore each hit takes at least 1 minute in real-time mode. The faster mode fakes the timestamps.
mlink
The Architect

Postby bayden10 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:36 am

still not working for me.. I have tried 2 different accounts and the same thing happens. I can use the video increaser but it indicates it is increasing but when checking the total on MySpace the next day its the same. The song increaser just sits there even after 2 hours with no hits sent on Faster or Real-Time, with Proxy or without. I'm now going to try moving to another MAC.
bayden10
Friend Adder

Postby bayden10 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:24 am

I just created a new account and the song increaser is working on the new account. The other 2 accounts I have no longer work. Any ideas?
bayden10
Friend Adder

Postby mlink » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:03 pm

wilybo wrote:Correction. Sorry. The myspace plays WILL increase on myspace using the 'Faster' method. It didn't increase using the Does the 'Faster' method qualify for Chart placements still?

Yes. Real-time means that the song listening data is submitted in real-time, that is if the song is 4 minutes long each "song play" will take 4 minutes. If it works with faster then it will work with real-time, you won't see results for a long time in real-time though.
mlink
The Architect

Previous

Return to General Discussion