Discuss Spyder, Friend Adder and Song Play Increaser for MySpace

Spyder won't import or refresh users.

Postby T0MMY » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:05 am

A while back Spyder stopped refreshing users. I tried making a ned db, but no users get imported.. :? how do I fix this?
Attachments
Skjermbilde 2010-09-27 kl. 12.02.13.png
Skjermbilde 2010-09-27 kl. 12.02.13.png (117.49 KiB) Viewed 10135 times
T0MMY
Friend Adder

Re: Spyder won't import or refresh users.

Postby avatars » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:39 am

Same problem here... very frustrating. Getting wrong friend counts (ie. 1 for most of them which is completely wrong) - straaaange.

Help please!
Friend Adder

Postby mlink » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:23 pm

T0MMY wrote:A while back Spyder stopped refreshing users. I tried making a ned db, but no users get imported.. :? how do I fix this?

Check the Data Storage preferences. Also make sure you're using the latest version, there have been many changes to importing profiles with MySpace's new "Beta" profiles.

It also looks like you might not have finished importing the profiles, check the Activity to see if it's still working on it.
mlink
The Architect

Postby mlink » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:24 pm

avatars wrote:Same problem here... very frustrating. Getting wrong friend counts (ie. 1 for most of them which is completely wrong) - straaaange.

Help please!

Spyder only knows about the friends of someone it's imported. For new users this is typically 1, 0 from a search. Import a person's friends and it will update.
mlink
The Architect

Postby lisagoeke » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:46 pm

When I try to import someone's friends, sometimes it works, but most of the time it does not. Why is this happening? It is very frustrating. It takes the time to search for them and the activity wheel spins, but most of the time, there are 0 results, when I know for a fact that the user has friends. What can I do to fix this?
lisagoeke
Friend Adder

Postby mlink » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:04 pm

lisagoeke wrote:When I try to import someone's friends, sometimes it works, but most of the time it does not. Why is this happening? It is very frustrating. It takes the time to search for them and the activity wheel spins, but most of the time, there are 0 results, when I know for a fact that the user has friends. What can I do to fix this?

Double-click the user when the action is finished.
mlink
The Architect

Return to General Discussion