Discuss Flirt and Facebook marketing
Forum rules
If you are posting about a problem or need technical support please send email to help@falkor.com (or run Flirt and choose from the main menu > Help > Email Support).

Feel to discuss issues on the forums but keep in mind sending an email helps us fix problems more quickly.

Sending out flirt invitations

Postby sterdog » Thu May 31, 2012 2:18 pm

I have a purchased version...why does it keep sending out invites?

What can I do to make it stop. I did a fresh install, added my code and then logged in...it's still sending out "flirt invitations"
sterdog
Friend Adder

Re: Sending out flirt invitations

Postby mlink » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Turn off Social discovery in the preferences.
mlink
The Architect

Postby sterdog » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:06 pm

I am having this issue EVERY time i update. Can you map out step by step what is the best practices to prevent this from happening each and everytime I upgrade. I'm not using the software b/c i'm afraid it is going to send out an invite eventhough I have a paid version AND i have social discovery turned off.
sterdog
Friend Adder

Postby HammyHavoc » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:05 am

I'm using Pro and Social Discovery is disabled, why did the invites just get sent out? This is hugely embarrassing.

Also; the area to invite friends to a page has a message box and isn't like clicking 'Invite' next to a username, is it purely a UI thing and does it work the way inviting people by hand does or does it send people a message? If it sends people a message then that's not quite the effect I wanted.
HammyHavoc
Friend Adder

Postby sterdog » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:32 am

I'm afraid to ever upgrade b/c it always sends out the invites... so embarassing and annoying!
sterdog
Friend Adder

Return to General Discussion